A kind reader has awarded hikes i like a Versatile Blogger Award – Thanks for reading and sending this award my way.
To accept one should do the following:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award: Thanks Sybil at Eastern Passage Passage
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
– Once I spent a day walking around Arviat, Nunavut; Attending Paint the Town in Annapolis Royal is one of my favorite yearly events (combining walking and art); New project – learn about rock gardens (exploring plants); I have walked from Annapolis Royal to Bridgtown, Nova Scotia (check this blog to see how long it took!); Tree climbing – favorite childhood activity; Orion is one of the few constellations I can find (Orion strides across the sky); Considering an e-reader – should I get one?
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers (although in one place I saw 7 and another I saw 10, so…) who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
Hmmm…Actually, I don’t follow blogs so much as pop in from time to time, so this list is composed of a few that I have bookmarked over time because I wanted to go back…you might like to check them out too!
And for nature lovers you might also like to try the Nature Blog Network
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
There’s so much neat writing out there – have fun exploring – walking through the blogging world.